About Us: Confidentiality
At Jackson, we take the issue of maintaining the confidence of our clients and respondents seriously. We adhere to the Marketing Research Association's standards for maintaining the confidentiality of our respondents and even take it a step or two further:
- We have a departmental destruction plan in place so no respondent or client information ever sees the light of day in one piece.
- Our back up taping is burned onto DVD, and when no longer needed, simply broken by our technician.
- All hard copy screeners, interviews, and respondent lists are shredded and destroyed.
- We allow limited personnel access to the records contained in our database.
- Product is checked in by one of our management staff, inventoried, then stored until its use in a secured area.
- We have the highest possible level of security in our building. All respondents and clients are asked for ID when they enter the building and then escorted to their respective room or lobby.
- We have installed security cameras on both floors of our building to ensure not only the confidence of our projects, but also the safety of our staff.
We believe maintaining this level of security is necessary to provide the level of service we promise to those who are relying on our judgment to make their project a success.